Hello there is the last post, I have visited my clasmates' blogs which I would recomend to read.
http://violenceinmedia1.wordpress.com/ - this blog describes similar topic as mine, it was interesting to see it processed by somebody else ,and to see other examples and impacts of violent content in media.
http://feminismandmedia.blogspot.cz/ - this blog describes the way media portraits females, which I already knew but the blog broadned my perspektive and showed me actual numbers and cases.
http://mediasportrayalofbeauty.blogspot.cz/- this blog shows how media pictures ideal women body, the most interesting I found the fact that some of the models are so skinny that they have to be photoshoped to appear fatter.
http://onlinepedophilia.blogspot.cz/- this blog focuses on online pedophilia and possibilities to restrict or expose the pedofiles and their activities. There was a reference to a video which shows software able to simulate videochat with child [ the fake child appears on the screen] and therefore might be helpful in exposure of deviants.
http://victoriaturz.wordpress.com/- this blog is foccused on viral marketing -> which commercial is better than that one which shares and distributes itself on its own?
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat